VOLUNTEERING WITH THE BDC
Have you always wanted to get involved in a professional drift series, but never knew how? Well, here’s your chance!
The British Drift Championship are looking for dedicated, reliable, hard-working and responsible volunteers to help further the progression of both the series and the sport by dedicating their time and skills to the BDC at the biggest drift events in the UK.
Volunteering positions available each year include track and flag marshalling, driver gridding, parking and paddock attendants, event runners and more.
Think this is something you might be interested in? Fill out our application form and check out the benefits and requirements below.
- You must be over 18 years of age;
- You must be able to get yourself to and from the venue of each event on the morning of each day of that event;
- You must be on time for all staff and volunteer briefings and ensure you adhere to all rules and instructions set out during such briefings;
- Lastly and as is the case in motorsport, you must be safety-conscious at all times and understand the risks associated with any and all forms of motorsport.
- Merchandise – You will be provided with branded staff/volunteer clothing to be worn at all times at the event, which you will get to keep afterwards.
- Lunch – Lunch will be provided by the series for all staff and volunteers at our events.
- After Party & Awards Ceremony Access – All volunteers will have the option to attend all BDC event after parties and end of season awards ceremonies.
- Networking – Not only will you get to work as part of one of the best motorsport teams around, you’ll also get to meet some of the biggest names in worldwide drifting.
- Event Experience – Of course, one of the main benefits of volunteering with the BDC is the experience you will gain in doing so. You’ll learn exactly what goes on behind the scenes at a professional drift event.