So we’re only a month out from the start of the 2018 British Drift Championship season and we know you want to guarantee yourself a spot trackside this season. Wondering where you can get tickets? Wonder no more.
On Thursday, March 1st at 9am, we launch our ticket sales for EVERY BDC 2018 event! Want to guarantee your seat in the grandstand at Round 1 in Rockingham Motor Speedway? No problem. Want to be standing on the bank of the biggest Driftland event to date on July 15th? We’ve got you there too.
But wait! We aren’t just launching our grandstand and standing tickets on March 1st. You see for the first time ever, we will also be releasing an extremely limited run of JUST 200 BDC 2018 reduced price FULL SEASON TICKETS to make sure you don’t miss any of the record-breaking, heart-stopping, smoke-filled track carnage. Season tickets will be priced at £100.00 for a season standing ticket (just 100 available) and £120.00 for a season ticket including grandstand seating at both Rockingham Motor Speedway events (again, just 100 available). Season ticket prices represent a saving of £25.00 across the whole season – yep, that’s 1 FREE EVENT!
You must be asking yourself, how could this be any better? Well, we don’t stop there because if you choose to instead purchase either a single day ticket or a weekend ticket, you can also save that extra bit of hard earned cash. For 2018, we will be offering discounted early-bird ticket pricing for individual event tickets, online only, giving you £2.50 off each ticket type, by purchasing online up until 2 weeks before each event compared to purchasing a ticket at the gate.
Now that we’ve told you about all the great savings on offer, there’s absolutely no reason for you and yours to miss the British Drift Championship this year!
So with just over a week until tickets are released, we want to make sure you can get familiar with our ticket pricing for the 2018 season. Please find below our full ticket pricing table for all BDC 2018 season events.
|Ticket Type||Early-Bird Online||At The Gate|
|Season Ticket – Seated & Standing (100 Available)||£120.00||N/A|
|Season Ticket – Standing Only (100 Available)||£100.00||N/A|
|U12s Weekend Grandstand||£7.50||£10.00|
|U12s Sunday Grandstand||£7.50||£10.00|
|U12s Saturday Grandstand||£2.50||£5.00|
Not quite sure when our BDC 2018 events are taking place? Our 2018 event listing can be found below, but make sure you click here to find out everything you need to know about what we have in store for the season ahead and make sure you don’t miss out when tickets go on sale at 9am on March 1st!
- BDC Round 1 – Rockingham Motor Speedway – March 31st & April 1st;
- BDC Round 2 – Teeside Autodrome – June 2nd & 3rd;
- BDC Round 3 – Driftland – July 14th & 15th;
- BDC Round 4 – Three Sisters Race Circuit – September 15th & 16th;
- BDC Round 5 – Rockingham Motor Speedway – October 20th & 21st
There are of course some terms and conditions with BDC 2018 tickets, which can be found below:
- All tickets purchased online will be issued via email and must be printed off and brought to the event;
- BDC 2018 season tickets are only available to persons over the age of 12;
- Persons under the age of 12 are granted free standing admission to each event, without the requirement for the purchase of a ticket. However, U12 grandstand tickets must be purchased for access to the grandstand. This must be done on a per-event basis and pricing can be found above;
- If not sold out, the season ticket sales period will run from March 1st to March 30th, 2018;
- Season tickets will be weekend general entry or weekend seating only. There will be no single day season pass tickets;
- Due to space restrictions, Rockingham Motor Speedway events (Round 1 and Round 5) will be the only events with a constructed grandstand. All other rounds will be standing only;
- Season tickets must be printed off, brought to and redeemed at each event;
- BDC season tickets grant access to British Drift Championship weekend events only and not any events relating to or in conjunction with the BDC other than those stated above;
- The British Drift Championship reserve the right to refuse admission.