Media Sign-on Three Sisters, September 10th, 11th & 12th.
MOTOR SPORTS CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY INVOLVE INJURY OR DEATH
You must read and agree to the following in order to be permitted on restricted areas of the circuit.
Sign below only if you agree.
AGREEMENT, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & UNDERSTANDING
In consideration of BDC permitting me to have access to certain restricted areas outside of permitted enclosures for the purpose of photography, videography or other media activity I hereby agree, acknowledge and undertake:
- I accept that motor sport may involve the risk of injury or death and that this risk is greater in the restricted areas to which I may have access. I accept these risks and will ensure that at all times I will have due regard for my own safety.
- I will not at any time put myself in a position beyond the armco barrier/tyre wall surrounding the track (trackside).
- I will at all times observe and obey all instructions given to me by any official of the meeting or venue owner.
- I confirm that I am over 18 years of age and am not suffering from any mental or physical disability which would impair my judgment or prevent me from acting in a safe manner or impair my mobility.
- I will familiarise myself with the circuit, its layout and features before commencing my activities and will satisfy myself that the areas to which I wish access are available and suitable for my purpose.
- I confirm that whilst at the event outlined at the top of this document, I act as the agent of the media organisation that I represent as shown below.
- I agree to supply BDC Ltd. with copies of any photographs, film or digital files taken at this event without charge and for any use that BDC Ltd. so wishes, without the need for me to be credited in any use of any such digital property.
- I have read both the above terms and conditions and the rule book governing media personnel at this event and agree to be bound by them.